Thursday, July 30, 2009

So it's raining today. I must tell you about my first experience with a rain storm here in central Arkansas. I was taking my brother-in-law David to the airport. He was kind enough to help us move! Anyway, I really did not have a clue were I was going. I followed the signs...the rain started...pretty soon I could not see what lane I was in...and then I could not even see the road...I was scared. I wanted to stop, however, this semi beside me wouldn't let me over to the right side. So I drove. I think I had angels guiding me because I sure had no idea were the road was. I quickly decided that if it's going to rain - I'm stayin home! Here are a couple pics from the back yard looking over the lake. The video is looking out our front door. It is raining so hard the rain gutters are overflowing. And I drove in this crap!





1 comment: